Handouts, assessments, and offers... oh my!
First things first: if you're looking for the handout, you can download that by clicking on "Download handout," below. And here's something pretty cool: I usually only give what's on there to my clients!
If you're looking for the assessment, that's in the grey bar below. For that, I do need your name and email (you know the drill), but don't worry. I don't believe in automatically signing up people for things, not to mention the GDPR lawyers would shoot me in the face.
Once you take the assessment, though, you’ll see where you and your idea are already strong, where you could be stronger, and what to focus on next.
And if you're interested, there are three exclusive-to-NSA ways to keep building your big idea. There's more information on those below, but hurry! They expire on Friday.
Now, get assessing!
Take the assessment
Enter your email address to get started and to receive your personalized results.
$599 (Normally not offered!)
- Want to know exactly what your assessment means for you?
- In 30 jam-packed minutes on the phone, we'll review your assessment and what the results mean for you.
- You'll leave with specific strategies to help make your big idea even bigger.
Assessment + Handout Review
$999 (normally $1450)
- Want to start building the Red Thread of your idea?
- In a 90-minute video call (and a recording that's yours to keep!), we'll not only go over your assessment results, we'll also review your handout.
- The result? You'll get a rough cut of your idea's Red Thread (the irresistible one-sentence answer to "What's your talk about?" AND your Red Thread Storyline (a quick and powerful way to explain your idea to anyone).
The "TED Thread"
$2699 (normally $3450)
- Want to get your idea ready to sell and submit?
- These 3 90-minute recorded video calls are designed to just that, no matter what stage you have your sights set on (in other words, this isn't just for TEDx talks!). We'll start with an assessment and handout review, move on to building your Red Thread and Storyline, and end with drafing titles and descriptions.
- When we're done, you'll have finished copy ready for your session proposal, one-sheeter, or TEDx application.