January Jump Start.
January Jump Start
If you’re feeling overwhelmed about what you need to do for your business and your big idea in 2020, you’re not alone.
We’ve all been there—looking at the calendar, wondering where to start—do you refine and focus your idea, or is it better to map out the business steps you need to reach your goals?
Fear not! If you’re stuck, I've teamed up with Pamela Slim to offer a brand new solution—the January Jump Start—a two-day, intensive jump-start for your goals in 2020.
Want to get a jump start on 2020?
Then join us in Mesa, AZ, January 9 - 10.
Janary Jump Start
Your core message defined, and all you need to make your goals come to life.
Over two days (January 9 & 10) we’ll gather in Mesa, AZ to deliver an intensive, fun, and productive one-stop shop for the great marketing planning you need to achieve your goals in 2020.
Who is this for?
This program is ideal for thought leaders, authors, speakers, content creators, and message builders who are ready to jump start their business in 2020.
Are you ready to be a member of the January
You’ll be successful if you have:
- The outline what your idea or message is
- Command of your subject matter, demonstrated expertise in your field, and have tested your idea out in the world
- Have broad goals, projects, or deliverables related to your idea that you’re working on in 2020
Tamsen Webster and Pamela Slim bring together a combined 40 years of experience helping entrepreneurs, thought leaders, non-profits and businesses bring their ideas to life.
Day 1 | Clarify your idea | Tamsen Webster
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Before you build your business, you need the idea to build it on. Every idea—especially your big, shiny idea—has a Red Thread®, a set of concepts that creates the path to change.
Over the course of the day, we’ll work together to:
- Define your message’s desired outcomes and audiences
- Find your idea's Red Thread using the five key concepts that will serve as its backbone
- Build and test your idea's storyline to make sure it makes sense both intellectually and intuitively
Day 2 | Create your marketing plan | Pamela Slim
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Now that your idea is clearly defined, you’re ready to change the world. But you can’t do that until you get it in front of the right audience. Day 2 is all about creating a specific annual marketing plan to ensure those ideas get in front of your core buying audiences.
Over the course of the day, you will define:
- Your 1-3 core audiences for your offerings
- An annual marketing map that defines your content themes, core marketing channels and messaging each month
- How to select your very best key marketing content ideas—we will explore video series, podcasts, ebooks, webinars, graphics, blogging and more
- Tiny Marketing Action ideas for your weekly planning to ensure your marketing is manageable and effective
READY TO APPLY?
Fill out the application now!
Investment in your idea—and your business.
We’re happy to offer this special two-day package for only $1495.
What you’ll get:
- Snacks, actual (non-boxed) lunches on both days
- Printed and digital materials
- A crystal clear idea of your core message, and exactly what to do week by week to make your goals come to life (and boost sales, engagement, numbers on your list, etc)
(Only want to participate in Day 1? That’s only $995).
Also, while the fee is nonrefundable, if for some reason you need to change your plans (or we do), the fee is fully transferrable.