Red Thread® Session Consulting
Red Thread® Super Session Consulting
Want to learn more about my Red Thread® Super Session and Quarterly Consulting? You’re in the right place! These sessions are designed to give individuals and organizations a customized, one-on-one experience to find your or your organization’s Red Thread.
How does it work?
In a one-day session, we’ll find and build the Red Thread® of your next big idea. You’ll walk away not only with your idea, but also a clear, differentiated, and powerful case for it – something they can’t unhear.
We will schedule one in-person or virtual session + one, one-hour virtual follow-up call one to two weeks later to:
- Decide the initial application or use case of the message (the deliverable),
- Define the primary audience and its mindset for that use case: what they want, value, and struggle with, and
- Review an initial version of the case for your message
- Define and refine the five key elements that serve as the Red Thread of your message
- Draft the "storyline" — the high-level outline or elevator pitch — of your message
- Draft the “throughline” — the one-sentence summary of your message
At the end of the Red Thread Session process, you will have:
- An agreed-upon deliverable (about me copy, sales deck, discussion script, talk description, etc.), completed through one round of edits
- The Red Thread® Planner, an electronic document that captures all of the above, as well as the process we used to get there
- Recordings and transcripts of session meetings to capture specific language and nuance
Take It Further
After we’ve completed your initial Red Thread Super Session, we can engage in a Quarterly Consulting package. Over the course of two sessions per month over 90 days, I’m happy to work with you to adapt that Red Thread to additional audiences beyond your core audience.
That can be geared towards:
- An investor message
- A gatekeeper message
- A Book pitch
- Speaker Bureaus
- A sales page
- A sales conversation or donor discussion
Need help rolling out your new Red Thread out to your team or organization? We do that too. We’re happy to discuss customized workshops and trainings to make sure your whole team is fluent in your Red Thread.