Red Thread® Sessions
Red Thread® Sessions
Want to learn more about my Red Thread® Sessions? You’re in the right place! These sessions are designed to give individuals and organizations a customized, one-on-one experience to find your or your organization’s Red Thread.
How does it work?
Over a series of virtual sessions, we’ll find and build the Red Thread® of your next big idea. You’ll walk away not only with your idea, but also a clear, differentiated, and powerful case for it – something they can’t unhear.
We will schedule virtual sessions over the course of six to eight weeks to:
- Decide the initial application or use case of the message (the deliverable),
- Define the primary audience and its mindset for that use case: what they want, value, and struggle with, and
- Review an initial version of the case for your message
- Define and refine the five key elements that serve as the Red Thread of your message
- Draft the "storyline" — the high-level outline or elevator pitch — of your message
- Draft the “throughline” — the one-sentence summary of your message
We’ll continue working in virtual sessions until we've completed one round of edits on the agreed-upon deliverable. For an additional $2,000, we’re happy to craft the first draft.
At the end of the Red Thread Session process, you will have:
- An agreed-upon deliverable (about me copy, sales deck, discussion script, talk description, etc.), completed through one round of edits
- The Red Thread® Planner, an electronic document that captures all of the above, as well as the process we used to get there
- Recordings and transcripts of session meetings to capture specific language and nuance
Take It Further
After we’ve found your Red Thread, I’m happy to work with you to adapt that Red Thread to additional audiences beyond your core audience.
That can be geared towards:
- An investor message
- A gatekeeper message
- A Book pitch
- Speaker Bureaus
- A sales page
- A sales conversation or donor discussion
Need help rolling your new Red Thread out to your team or organization? We do that too. We’re happy to discuss customized workshops and trainings to make sure your whole team is fluent in your Red Thread.